Paul McCartney rants at cyclist
London: ‘Beatles’ legend Sir Paul McCartney was photographed swearing at a cyclist after being caught in the way of the speeding vehicle.
The rock and roll icon hurled abuses at the cyclist and was forced to push way a female passerby from the path of the cycle, Contactmusic reported.
"I was crossing the road when I saw this bike courier careering towards us. I grabbed this woman next to me and threw her out the way. He wasn`t slowing down, he was just swearing at me. He was going so fast, he had no idea who I was," said the British singer.
"I started screaming, “You`re big and clever, aren`t you? Oh you`re so clever.” I was effing and blinding (swearing) and realised everyone was watching. He could have seriously hurt her and others. He was a menace," said the musician.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row