Paul McCartney resumes his `Out there` tour
New York: Singer Paul McCartney, 72, is back on the road after being hospitalised in May with a viral infection.
The former Beatles band member resumed his `Out There` tour Saturday when he performed in Albany here, reports contactmusic.com.
He is evidently feeling much better after his health scare in May which landed him in a Tokyo hospital for six days. McCartney was forced to cancel a number of concerts in Japan and Korea.
The British music icon is set to continue touring the US and will be performing in 18 other cities including San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. The `Out there` tour is set to end in the US Oct 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'