Paul McCartney resumes his `Out there` tour
New York: Singer Paul McCartney, 72, is back on the road after being hospitalised in May with a viral infection.
The former Beatles band member resumed his `Out There` tour Saturday when he performed in Albany here, reports contactmusic.com.
He is evidently feeling much better after his health scare in May which landed him in a Tokyo hospital for six days. McCartney was forced to cancel a number of concerts in Japan and Korea.
The British music icon is set to continue touring the US and will be performing in 18 other cities including San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. The `Out there` tour is set to end in the US Oct 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!