Paul Walker`s daughter to live with her mother, nanny
Los Angeles: A family court commissioner has determined that Paul Walker`s daughter Meadow will live with her biological mother, Rebecca Soteros, and a nanny.
The decision has put an end to the legal drama kicked up when Walker`s mother petitioned to be her granddaughter`s guardian, reportedly.
The two sides had actually reached an agreement barely a week after Cheryl Ann Walker first surprised Meadow, 15, and Soteros by filing for guardianship, but LA Superior Court Commissioner David Cowan refused to close the case pending an investigation into Meadow`s home life.
An attorney for Cheryl said that his client had accepted the arrangement "in the absence of a better plan". Walker was killed in a car crash on November 30, last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha turns boho chic for Harper's Bazaar Bride—See cover!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's latest hairstyle will make you call your stylist asap! Check inside
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'
- Deepika Padukone LOOKS crisp in white! View pics
- Ranbir Kapoor is trying THIS NEW fad to kick the butt!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor