Paul Walker`s daughter to live with her mother, nanny
Los Angeles: A family court commissioner has determined that Paul Walker`s daughter Meadow will live with her biological mother, Rebecca Soteros, and a nanny.
The decision has put an end to the legal drama kicked up when Walker`s mother petitioned to be her granddaughter`s guardian, reportedly.
The two sides had actually reached an agreement barely a week after Cheryl Ann Walker first surprised Meadow, 15, and Soteros by filing for guardianship, but LA Superior Court Commissioner David Cowan refused to close the case pending an investigation into Meadow`s home life.
An attorney for Cheryl said that his client had accepted the arrangement "in the absence of a better plan". Walker was killed in a car crash on November 30, last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting