Paul Walker`s mother drops custody bid for his daughter
Los Angeles: Paul Walker`s mother has requested a dismissal of her petition for guardianship of the late actor`s 15-year-old daughter, Meadow Rain.
Cheryl Ann Walker, 60, had sought to be named guardian over her son`s estate and his daughter but has abandoned that bid, reportedly.
Cheryl filed for guardianship of 15-year-old Meadow in March, claiming that Meadow`s mother, Rebecca Soteros, has a "drinking problem".
Attorney Steven Bledsoe said that Cheryl has filed papers that requested her guardianship petition to be dismissed.
The document says Cheryl has told a investigator for the court why she wanted to drop the case but would further explain at a scheduled court date April 30, if necessary.
Meadow stands to inherit an estimated USD 16 million from her father`s estate.
Walker died in a fiery car crash in Los Angeles during a break in filming `Fast & Furious 7` in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Karan Johar to reveal 'first phase' of Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' tomorrow
- I have made many fashion blunders: Karisma Kapoor
- Attention cinema lovers, Will Smith was a guest at Akshay Kumar's success party! – See pics
- Invest in different kind of bags, be stylish