Paul Walker`s mother drops custody bid for his daughter
Los Angeles: Paul Walker`s mother has requested a dismissal of her petition for guardianship of the late actor`s 15-year-old daughter, Meadow Rain.
Cheryl Ann Walker, 60, had sought to be named guardian over her son`s estate and his daughter but has abandoned that bid, reportedly.
Cheryl filed for guardianship of 15-year-old Meadow in March, claiming that Meadow`s mother, Rebecca Soteros, has a "drinking problem".
Attorney Steven Bledsoe said that Cheryl has filed papers that requested her guardianship petition to be dismissed.
The document says Cheryl has told a investigator for the court why she wanted to drop the case but would further explain at a scheduled court date April 30, if necessary.
Meadow stands to inherit an estimated USD 16 million from her father`s estate.
Walker died in a fiery car crash in Los Angeles during a break in filming `Fast & Furious 7` in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayen never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- 'Captain America: Civil War' movie review
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- 'One Night Stand' song 'Le Chala': Sunny Leone, Tanuj Virwani & Nyra Banerjee’s steamy chemistry breaks the internet
- Interesting! Which Greek goddess were you in past life?
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games: This ad will make you hug your mom, thank her for all what she has done for you
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is