Paul Walker`s mother drops custody bid for his daughter
Los Angeles: Paul Walker`s mother has requested a dismissal of her petition for guardianship of the late actor`s 15-year-old daughter, Meadow Rain.
Cheryl Ann Walker, 60, had sought to be named guardian over her son`s estate and his daughter but has abandoned that bid, reportedly.
Cheryl filed for guardianship of 15-year-old Meadow in March, claiming that Meadow`s mother, Rebecca Soteros, has a "drinking problem".
Attorney Steven Bledsoe said that Cheryl has filed papers that requested her guardianship petition to be dismissed.
The document says Cheryl has told a investigator for the court why she wanted to drop the case but would further explain at a scheduled court date April 30, if necessary.
Meadow stands to inherit an estimated USD 16 million from her father`s estate.
Walker died in a fiery car crash in Los Angeles during a break in filming `Fast & Furious 7` in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows