Paul Walker`s mother drops custody bid for his daughter
Los Angeles: Paul Walker`s mother has requested a dismissal of her petition for guardianship of the late actor`s 15-year-old daughter, Meadow Rain.
Cheryl Ann Walker, 60, had sought to be named guardian over her son`s estate and his daughter but has abandoned that bid, reportedly.
Cheryl filed for guardianship of 15-year-old Meadow in March, claiming that Meadow`s mother, Rebecca Soteros, has a "drinking problem".
Attorney Steven Bledsoe said that Cheryl has filed papers that requested her guardianship petition to be dismissed.
The document says Cheryl has told a investigator for the court why she wanted to drop the case but would further explain at a scheduled court date April 30, if necessary.
Meadow stands to inherit an estimated USD 16 million from her father`s estate.
Walker died in a fiery car crash in Los Angeles during a break in filming `Fast & Furious 7` in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study