Paula Garces calls pregnancy `a miracle`
New York: TV actress Paula Garces, who announced her pregnancy at a star-studded party here earlier this month, has branded her pregnancy a "miracle". She has ealier suffered two miscarriages.
The 39-year-old, best known for her role as Maria in the "Harold and Kumar" comedy films, is already a mother to a 21-year-old daughter, Skye Mahoney, from a previous relationship.
But she has been trying to start a family with her director-husband Antonio Hernandez for several years.
The couple had almost given up hope on having a child of its own until Garces learned she had conceived during a routine doctor`s visit.
"We`re excited to finally be pregnant after so many years and make my daughter the best big sister, and my husband an amazing dad," people.com quoted her as saying.
Garces and Hernandez got married in 2002.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar