Paulina Rubio faces foreclosure
Florida: Actress-singer Paulina Rubio is facing foreclosure for her home in Miami after she failed to pay the required maintenance fees for the past 18 months.
The homeowners association filed a foreclosure action against her and the 42-year-old reportedly owes $30,000 in fees, interest and penalties for her 18th floor property.
According to radaronline.com, the court records show the homeowners association filed a lien against Rubio in April but she didn`t acknowledge it.
Her neighbours then decided they had no other choice but to take the dramatic step of filing for foreclosure.
"We`re using all collection tools at our disposal. But I cannot comment further as the matter is in litigation," Didi Ashe, the building manager, told GossipExtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested