Paulina Rubio faces foreclosure
Florida: Actress-singer Paulina Rubio is facing foreclosure for her home in Miami after she failed to pay the required maintenance fees for the past 18 months.
The homeowners association filed a foreclosure action against her and the 42-year-old reportedly owes $30,000 in fees, interest and penalties for her 18th floor property.
According to radaronline.com, the court records show the homeowners association filed a lien against Rubio in April but she didn`t acknowledge it.
Her neighbours then decided they had no other choice but to take the dramatic step of filing for foreclosure.
"We`re using all collection tools at our disposal. But I cannot comment further as the matter is in litigation," Didi Ashe, the building manager, told GossipExtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row