Paulina Rubio faces foreclosure
Florida: Actress-singer Paulina Rubio is facing foreclosure for her home in Miami after she failed to pay the required maintenance fees for the past 18 months.
The homeowners association filed a foreclosure action against her and the 42-year-old reportedly owes $30,000 in fees, interest and penalties for her 18th floor property.
According to radaronline.com, the court records show the homeowners association filed a lien against Rubio in April but she didn`t acknowledge it.
Her neighbours then decided they had no other choice but to take the dramatic step of filing for foreclosure.
"We`re using all collection tools at our disposal. But I cannot comment further as the matter is in litigation," Didi Ashe, the building manager, told GossipExtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale