Peaches Geldof claimed she was `happier than ever` in last parenting column
Washington:In her last parenting column in UK`s Mother and Baby magazine published after her death, Peaches Geldof, who was found dead due to unknown reasons, had claimed that she was "happier than ever".
The TV personality, who has two sons Astala and Phaedra , said in the article that two wailing, smiling, joyful little blobs of waddling pink flesh, who became her entire existence, saved her from a life of wanton wanderlust and one of pure apathy,reportedly.
The second daughter of Irish singer Bob Geldof asserted in the article that even though she felt `alienated and abandoned` by her friends because she couldn`t go out more, her kids, who looked at her with "pure love", soon made her realise that they were far more important.
Geldof added that she has achieved a sort of perfect balance and being a mum is the best part of her life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai