Peaches Geldof died of accidental heroin overdose: Report claims
London: Model-TV presenter Peaches Geldof died of an accidental heroin overdose in a tragic echo of her mother Paula Yates`s death 14 years ago, a report claims.
The results of a toxicology test will be announced by detectives Thursday, as an inquest into the mother-of-two`s death is expected to be opened and immediately adjourned, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The 25-year-old, daughter of Sir Bob Geldof, was found dead at her country home April 7 in what was described by police as a "non-suspicious" and "sudden unexplained" death.
According to a report, police discovered no evidence of drugs paraphernalia in the house, arousing suspicions that the house may have been searched and items removed prior to their arrival.
Her 11-month-old son Phaedra was in the home with Peaches when she died.
Peaches mother, Paula Yates, had also died of an accidental heroin overdose in 2000. She was 41.
She too was alone with her young daughter by Michael Hutchence, Tiger Lily, then aged four.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled