Peaches Geldof `never got over traumas` of her childhood
London: Peaches Geldof had claimed that she never got over the traumas of her childhood, in an interview she gave before her death.
The 25-year-old TV presenter had revealed that she had not fully `made peace` with her childhood but added that motherhood had started to help her `correct those awful parts of my childhood`.
She believed that her mother Paula Yates , who died from an accidental heroin overdose in 2000, had a really difficult time but she can understand her now as there are `so many parallels` between them.
Geldof was found dead at her home in Kent and a post-mortem examination was inconclusive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha jets off to Budapest for 'Force 2' shoot
- Know slender and graceful Parineeti Chopra's secret behind shedding kilos!
- Watch: Brooding Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in 'Bandeya' teaser 2!
- Tyler Perry pays emotional tribute to Bobbi Kristina in video
- Batmobile photo from 'Dawn of Justice' set unveiled