Peaches Geldof`s husband abandons home
London: Peaches Geldof`s husband and musician Thomas Cohen is too traumatised to return to their marital home following the death of the late model and TV journalist.
Cohen has reportedly not visited the couple`s 1.2 pounds-worth mansion in Wrotham, Kent, in 15 weeks after he discovered his wife`s body slumped on a bed from a heroin overdose in April.
Cohen and his sons, Astala, two, and 15-month-old Phaedra, are now staying with his parents in Eltham, south London, suggest reports.
A neighbour told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Thomas hasn`t been back to the house for a long time. Whenever he needs something, he gets his mum to pick it up.
"He is haunted by what has happened and is constantly reminded of Peaches and the happy times they shared, as well as the moment he found her.He has told friends he wants to sell it when he has the strength. But the house has remained empty for the majority of the time since she passed away.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan tunrs astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- 5 things that one must keep in mind this Ganesh Chaturthi!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition