Peaches Geldof`s husband abandons home
London: Peaches Geldof`s husband and musician Thomas Cohen is too traumatised to return to their marital home following the death of the late model and TV journalist.
Cohen has reportedly not visited the couple`s 1.2 pounds-worth mansion in Wrotham, Kent, in 15 weeks after he discovered his wife`s body slumped on a bed from a heroin overdose in April.
Cohen and his sons, Astala, two, and 15-month-old Phaedra, are now staying with his parents in Eltham, south London, suggest reports.
A neighbour told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Thomas hasn`t been back to the house for a long time. Whenever he needs something, he gets his mum to pick it up.
"He is haunted by what has happened and is constantly reminded of Peaches and the happy times they shared, as well as the moment he found her.He has told friends he wants to sell it when he has the strength. But the house has remained empty for the majority of the time since she passed away.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties