Peaches Geldof`s mother behaved inappropriately
Los Angeles:Socialite Peaches Geldof says her mother Paula Yates used to behave in an inappropriate, but funny manner in front of her and sisters - Fifi and Pixie.
Yates died of an accidental heroin overdose in 2000. She taught Geldof a lot of things her peers never knew, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Speaking in a documentary for British TV channel Channel 4, Geldof said: "The things she would say around us as kids were completely inappropriate, but it was hilarious.
"I definitely knew a lot more than I should about the ways of the world at the age of eight than a lot of my friends because of my mother`s jokes, let`s put it that way."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Bose's 'Poorna' trailer will make you shoutout for woman power!
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's impressive act crosses Rs 100 cr!