Peaches Geldof spooked herself after spotting `ghost` hand on photo with son
London: Peaches Geldof feared that the 1-million-pound mansion where she died was haunted after spotting a "ghost" hand on a photo.
She posted the snap, of her and son Astala.
Geldof s believed it was linked to a previous occupant of the house in Wrotham, Kent, who drowned herself,reportedly.
She was so shaken that she messaged her musician husband Thomas Cohen, asking him to return home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh