Peaches Geldof spooked herself after spotting `ghost` hand on photo with son
London: Peaches Geldof feared that the 1-million-pound mansion where she died was haunted after spotting a "ghost" hand on a photo.
She posted the snap, of her and son Astala.
Geldof s believed it was linked to a previous occupant of the house in Wrotham, Kent, who drowned herself,reportedly.
She was so shaken that she messaged her musician husband Thomas Cohen, asking him to return home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander, says Glen McIntosh
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'