People pretend not to know about my pregnancy: Olivia Wilde
Los Angeles: Actress Olivia Wilde may have confirmed that she is expecting a child but star says people still pretend not to know about it to be polite to her.
"That`s the worst thing in the world -- when you congratulate a non-pregnant woman on her pregnancy.I find that people will go to such great lengths to not mention it," the actress told Jay Leno.
"Even when you are clearly -- like, I feel like I`m clearly pregnant -- people will be like, `Hey, would you like a glass of whiskey? Would you like to get on this roller coaster?`. And I go, `Oh, well, I`m actually pregnant.` And they go, `What?!` Unless someone`s watching you give birth, I don`t think they want to make the wrong call."
Asked if she and fiance Jason Sudeikis are expecting a son or a daughter, Wilde said "It`s human. We feel good about that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai