Pete Doherty`s son questions him about drug use
Los Angeles: Musician Pete Doherty reveals his son questions him about his use of drugs.
The 34-year-old singer, who admits that he still uses heroin, is worried that he isn`t a positive role model for his nine-year-old son Astile, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I see it as a selfish lifestyle choice. My nine-year-old son, I can`t be there for him," Doherty said.
"He`s smart. He said to me, `Have you just taken your medicine?` I didn`t know what to say. In his eyes it`s sad and wrong, you`re not the attractive person a child wants you to be," he added.
The "Back from the dead" singer candidly lamented his self-destructive lifestyle, feeling the world sees him as a criminal because of his addiction.
"It`s seen as a spiritual crime now to be a junkie. The lowest thing," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles