Peter Andre finds lack of sleep hard to cope up with
London: Singer Peter Andre says he finds the lack of sleep hard to cope up with but waking up in the middle of the night for his newly born daughter Amelia makes him happy.
The 41-year-old `Mysterious Girl` hitmaker welcomed Amelia with fiance Emily MacDonagh in January. This is his third child as he has two more kids with ex-wife Katie Price, reportedly.
"Amelia is absolutely beautiful - but I`m not good with sleepless nights. Luckily, Amelia makes me so happy when she wakes up. So it`s worth it. And I have a coffee machine which helps," Andre said.
The dad-of-three is preparing to release his new album, `Big Night`.
"The album is fun, fun, fun. I`m quite realistic with music. I used to chase chart positions and now we`re all about selling albums because we tour every second year," he said.
"I`m doing an album that`s completely different to anything I`ve done before. I`m doing blues, swing , jazz - all the stuff I love," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra