Peter Andre plans to put career on hold
London: Singer Peter Andre is considering to put his career on hold to be a stay-at-home father after his girlfriend Emily MacDonagh gives birth.
The `Mysterious Girl` singer and MacDonagh are set to welcome their first baby together early next year and Andre wants to stay at home so that she can become a doctor, reported Contactmusic.
"Pete`s made it clear Emily and the baby are his priority. He wants Emily to fulfill her dreams of becoming a doctor and has been saying he`s happy about being a stay-at-home dad. He`s even joked at how good he is at changing the nappies and burping," a source said.
"Pete`s career has always been hectic. He`s been open about having time out from showbiz to be a stay-at-home dad for a year, if Emily wants to complete her medical training on a placement," the source added.
The reality TV star already has two children, Junior, eight, and Princess Tiaamii, six, with ex-wife Katie Price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri