Peter Andre plans to put career on hold
London: Singer Peter Andre is considering to put his career on hold to be a stay-at-home father after his girlfriend Emily MacDonagh gives birth.
The `Mysterious Girl` singer and MacDonagh are set to welcome their first baby together early next year and Andre wants to stay at home so that she can become a doctor, reported Contactmusic.
"Pete`s made it clear Emily and the baby are his priority. He wants Emily to fulfill her dreams of becoming a doctor and has been saying he`s happy about being a stay-at-home dad. He`s even joked at how good he is at changing the nappies and burping," a source said.
"Pete`s career has always been hectic. He`s been open about having time out from showbiz to be a stay-at-home dad for a year, if Emily wants to complete her medical training on a placement," the source added.
The reality TV star already has two children, Junior, eight, and Princess Tiaamii, six, with ex-wife Katie Price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video