Peter Andre plans to put career on hold
London: Singer Peter Andre is considering to put his career on hold to be a stay-at-home father after his girlfriend Emily MacDonagh gives birth.
The `Mysterious Girl` singer and MacDonagh are set to welcome their first baby together early next year and Andre wants to stay at home so that she can become a doctor, reported Contactmusic.
"Pete`s made it clear Emily and the baby are his priority. He wants Emily to fulfill her dreams of becoming a doctor and has been saying he`s happy about being a stay-at-home dad. He`s even joked at how good he is at changing the nappies and burping," a source said.
"Pete`s career has always been hectic. He`s been open about having time out from showbiz to be a stay-at-home dad for a year, if Emily wants to complete her medical training on a placement," the source added.
The reality TV star already has two children, Junior, eight, and Princess Tiaamii, six, with ex-wife Katie Price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: We bet you haven’t seen these family pictures of Priyanka Jagga Muise!
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- 'Logan' trailer: You simply can't afford to miss Hugh Jackman's final portrayal of Wolverine
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- Little things in Paris inspire me: Rocky S
- Diwali 2016: This festive season buy these gadgets for your kids
- On Karva Chauth, applying mehendi goes sky-high
- Donald Trump documentary: Michael Moore releases ‘Michael Moore in TrumpLand’