Peter Andre pleased his kids aren`t spoiled
London: Singer Peter Andre is glad his children aren`t spoiled.
The 40-year-old `Mysterious Girl` hitmaker, who has two children, Junior, seven, and Princess Tiaamii, five, with ex-wife Katie Price, says he works hard to ensure his offspring understand the value of money, reported Contactmusic.
"The important thing is, they`re not brats. They`re very polite and they know where to draw the line. Yes, they can be cheeky, as all kids are, but they`re good children. They know money doesn`t grow on trees," he said.
Andre said he was careless with his own fortune when he hit the big time as a musician, once purchasing himself a lavish car, and he hopes Junior and Tiaamii don`t follow in his footsteps.
"I didn`t save. I was irresponsible. I didn`t care. My dad once said to me, `One day you`re going to learn that you need to respect money and respect what you`ve got.`
I bought a black convertible BMW M3 in Beverly Hills. I remember driving it out of the showroom and feeling on top of the world.
I drove it straight to Radio City and bought the biggest sound system you could buy. I was such a twit! I don`t want Junior to get like that," Andre added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys