Peter Andre wants to go on adventure trip
Los Angeles: Singer Peter Andre wants to go backpacking with his children when they are older.
He has two children - Junior, seven and Princess Tiaamii, five.
"I really want to go backpacking around the world when the kids are older too. I`d do it properly - staying in hostels, living on a budget, all that kind of thing. But I`d take a credit card with me just in case I needed to splash out on a nice hotel," femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Asghar Farhadi's ‘The Salesman’ wins Best Foreign Language Film
- Oscars 2017: Jimmy Kimmel cracks Trump jokes as 89th Academy Awards
- Oscar 2017: Indian-origin actor Dev Patel loses Best supporting actor award to Mahershala Ali
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties