Phaedra Parks` husband charged with bank fraud, identity theft
Los Angeles: `The Real Housewives of Atlanta`s` star Phaedra Parks` husband, Apollo Nida has reportedly been charged with bank fraud and identity theft.
Nida was charged by the federal authorities after he was named in a criminal complaint in January 21 from the US District Attorney`s office, reported People Magazine.
Reports suggests that Nida allegedly created fake companies and then used access to credit reporting databases to locate individuals whose names he used to fraudulently open bank accounts and obtain loans, authorities claim.
This isn`t the first time Nida has been in trouble with the law.
He also served time in prison from 2004-2009 for auto title fraud.
Parks and Nida married in 2009, after his release. They have two sons, Ayden and Dylan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s message to Pakistan’s Mahira Khan- ‘Uff’ we will look good in ‘Raees’
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s Brazilian fan pays tribute to Indian culture
- Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt to appear in Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss 9’?
- See pic: Anushka Sharma in 'thrilled' state!
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!