Phaedra Parks` husband charged with bank fraud, identity theft
Los Angeles: `The Real Housewives of Atlanta`s` star Phaedra Parks` husband, Apollo Nida has reportedly been charged with bank fraud and identity theft.
Nida was charged by the federal authorities after he was named in a criminal complaint in January 21 from the US District Attorney`s office, reported People Magazine.
Reports suggests that Nida allegedly created fake companies and then used access to credit reporting databases to locate individuals whose names he used to fraudulently open bank accounts and obtain loans, authorities claim.
This isn`t the first time Nida has been in trouble with the law.
He also served time in prison from 2004-2009 for auto title fraud.
Parks and Nida married in 2009, after his release. They have two sons, Ayden and Dylan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President