Pharrell Williams` famous Grammys hat up for auction
Los Angeles : Rapper Pharrell Williams` famous brown mountain hat, which he worn at Grammy 2014, has gone under the hammer with the proceeds benefiting his charity.
The `Happy` hitmaker took to Twitter to announce the same, reported E!Online.
"I`m auctioning off my hat from the Grammys to benefit from one hand to another," he tweeted.
The bidding opened at USD 200 and the high bid in just hours had reached USD 10,500 yesterday.
The bidding is scheduled to end on March 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof