Pharrell Williams` famous Grammys hat up for auction
Los Angeles : Rapper Pharrell Williams` famous brown mountain hat, which he worn at Grammy 2014, has gone under the hammer with the proceeds benefiting his charity.
The `Happy` hitmaker took to Twitter to announce the same, reported E!Online.
"I`m auctioning off my hat from the Grammys to benefit from one hand to another," he tweeted.
The bidding opened at USD 200 and the high bid in just hours had reached USD 10,500 yesterday.
The bidding is scheduled to end on March 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman