Philip Green praises Kate Moss self-management skills
London:Business honcho Philip Green has praised model Kate Moss for her self-management skills.
The 61-year-old `Topshop` boss said Moss has been able to retain success in her career for over 20 years because she knows how to market herself and stay in-demamd.
"The bottom line is this: she manages herself well. She`s been smart, she understands the fashion business, she doesn`t go talking everywhere. And she hasn`t run off and put her name on everything," he said.
Kate is set to launch her next collection for the retail giant this spring, almost four years after her last collaboration came to an end, and Green can`t contain his excitement.
"The campaign images are the best we`ve ever had... She`s tried on every single piece," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!