Photog defends Nigella Lawson`s `throat attack` pictures
Wellington: The photographer, who captured pictures of Nigella Lawson being assualted by her millionaire art collector hubby in public, has revealed that the attack lasted for "27 minutes of madness."
Photographer, Jean-Paul, wrote in the British tabloid Sunday People that he didn`t interfere because he feared being arrested himself, Stuff.co.nz reported.
According to Paul, the celebrity chef was "properly abused" by husband Charles Saatchi outside a London restaurant, and so it was most definitely not a fleeting moment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing