Photog defends Nigella Lawson`s `throat attack` pictures
Wellington: The photographer, who captured pictures of Nigella Lawson being assualted by her millionaire art collector hubby in public, has revealed that the attack lasted for "27 minutes of madness."
Photographer, Jean-Paul, wrote in the British tabloid Sunday People that he didn`t interfere because he feared being arrested himself, Stuff.co.nz reported.
According to Paul, the celebrity chef was "properly abused" by husband Charles Saatchi outside a London restaurant, and so it was most definitely not a fleeting moment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores