Photog defends Nigella Lawson`s `throat attack` pictures
Wellington: The photographer, who captured pictures of Nigella Lawson being assualted by her millionaire art collector hubby in public, has revealed that the attack lasted for "27 minutes of madness."
Photographer, Jean-Paul, wrote in the British tabloid Sunday People that he didn`t interfere because he feared being arrested himself, Stuff.co.nz reported.
According to Paul, the celebrity chef was "properly abused" by husband Charles Saatchi outside a London restaurant, and so it was most definitely not a fleeting moment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles