Photog defends Nigella Lawson`s `throat attack` pictures
Wellington: The photographer, who captured pictures of Nigella Lawson being assualted by her millionaire art collector hubby in public, has revealed that the attack lasted for "27 minutes of madness."
Photographer, Jean-Paul, wrote in the British tabloid Sunday People that he didn`t interfere because he feared being arrested himself, Stuff.co.nz reported.
According to Paul, the celebrity chef was "properly abused" by husband Charles Saatchi outside a London restaurant, and so it was most definitely not a fleeting moment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside