Photog defends Nigella Lawson`s `throat attack` pictures
Wellington: The photographer, who captured pictures of Nigella Lawson being assualted by her millionaire art collector hubby in public, has revealed that the attack lasted for "27 minutes of madness."
Photographer, Jean-Paul, wrote in the British tabloid Sunday People that he didn`t interfere because he feared being arrested himself, Stuff.co.nz reported.
According to Paul, the celebrity chef was "properly abused" by husband Charles Saatchi outside a London restaurant, and so it was most definitely not a fleeting moment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative