Photographer sues Rob Kardashian for assault and robbery
Los Angeles: Photographer Andra Valik claims `The Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star Rob Kardashian stole her camera`s memory card when she was trying to take pictures of him at a gym last month.
Valik has sued Rob for allegedly assaulting and stealing camera equipment, TMZ Online reported.
"While this case is still in the preliminary stage, it is clear from our investigation that Robert Kardashian`s violent behaviour and his use of force towards Valik was completely unjustified," Valik`s lawyer said.
Rob hasn`t commented on the case, but an eyewitness defends the brother of Kim Kardashian, saying that Valik trespassed onto Rob`s private property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'