Photographer sues Rob Kardashian for assault and robbery
Los Angeles: Photographer Andra Valik claims `The Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star Rob Kardashian stole her camera`s memory card when she was trying to take pictures of him at a gym last month.
Valik has sued Rob for allegedly assaulting and stealing camera equipment, TMZ Online reported.
"While this case is still in the preliminary stage, it is clear from our investigation that Robert Kardashian`s violent behaviour and his use of force towards Valik was completely unjustified," Valik`s lawyer said.
Rob hasn`t commented on the case, but an eyewitness defends the brother of Kim Kardashian, saying that Valik trespassed onto Rob`s private property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Killer moves! Lauren Gottlieb headstands like a pro—See pic
- Here's what Mangeshkar sisters have to say about Tanmay Bhat's controversial video!
- Play this quiz to know if your are really that smart!
- Oh Bond! Daniel Craig to work with THIS Bollywood director?
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!