Pierce Brosnan loses daughter Charlotte to ovarian cancer
London: Former `James Bond` actor Pierce Brosnan`s daughter Charlotte passed away after losing battle against ovarian cancer, the same disease which killed her mother, Cassandra Harris, twenty two years ago.
Charlotte passed away at the age of 41 on June 28 in London, reported Ace showbiz.
"On June 28 at 2 PM my darling daughter Charlotte Emily passed on to eternal life, having succumbed to ovarian cancer," Brosnan said in a statement.
"She was surrounded by her husband Alex, children Isabella and Lucas and brothers Christopher and Sean. Charlotte fought her cancer with grace and humanity, courage and dignity. Our hearts are heavy with the loss of our beautiful dear girl. We pray for her and that the cure for this wretched disease will be close at hand soon. We thank everyone for their heartfelt condolences," he added.
Charlotte and Christopher are Harris` children from a previous marriage. They lived with Brosnan after he married their mother in 1980 and were adopted by the 60-year-old star after their biological father died.
Brosnan and Harris additionally have a son together, Sean.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study