Pink Floyd`s house sold for 1.2m pounds
London: English rock band Pink Floyd`s former north London home has been bought by a Singaporean developer without even having a look at the property.
Shivan Iswaran, who admitted not being a fan of the rock band, bought the Highgate house and the one next door for 1.2 pounds million each, reported a website.
"I would decide what to do with it once I see it. The BBC filmed inside the house in 1967 and archive footage of this shown by BBC London on Tuesday has provided the only glimpse for me," said Iswaran.
Band members Roger Waters, Nick Mason, Richard Wright and Syd Barrett lived in the house in the 1960s. It housed musical instruments which could have been played by the band.
The previous owner of the house, lighting technician Mike Leonard, died earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'