Pink`s daughter doesn`t want sibling
Los Angeles: American singer-songwriter Pink "doesn`t know" if her daughter would like a brother or sister, but she knows she will be a "violent" sibling.
The “Just Give Me a Reason” hitmaker, who is married to motocross star Carey Hart, says her three-year-old daughter Willow enjoys being in the spotlight too much, which is why she may not want to have a sibling, reportedly.
Asked if she thinks her daughter would like a sibling, Pink said: "I don`t know if she would. I think she really enjoys being the centre of attention... I see siblings that are kind of violent toward their younger ones, and I feel like that might be the way she goes with it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!