Pink shoots dance video in support of women`s rights campaign
London: Pink has recorded a high-energy dance video in support of a women`s rights campaign.
In the video, the 34-year-old singer performed a choreographed dance with her tour crew to the song `Break The Chain`, which was written for the campaign that deals with women rights, reportedly.
"I have never liked bullies of any kind... When I read about this organisation, how people get together of their own free will and dance, use their bodies, to express their rage - outrage - around the injustice that women feel all over the world, every day - I was inspired...," Pink wrote about the video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston's mother Nancy Dow dies at 79
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp
- Have you seen what Shraddha Kapoor does when free? Pics inside
- All you want to know about Salman Khan-Arijit Singh feud! – Details inside
- Super-hot! Sussane Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue