Pippa Middleton axed from her columnist job in just 6 months
London: Pippa Middleton has been axed from her job of a national newspaper`s columnist after just 6 months due to poor reader reaction to her work.
A leading daily ended the contract as a celebrity columnist after Duchess of Cambridge`s sister failed to capture the readers` hearts, as reported.
The 30-year-old, who is believed to have been paid a significant fee to write for the daily, didn`t succeed as a writer after her debut book bombed.
Sources revealed that the reader`s reaction to Middleton`s writing wasn`t great and there were also a few issues with deciding what topics she should and shouldn`t write about.
The column only ran for six months and last appeared in March and a spokerperson for the publication has said that the column was great and Middleton is a professional freelance writer, but has gone on to do other things for other publications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai