Pippa Middleton dumped by book agent over poor sales
New York: Pippa Middleton has parted ways with her literary agent after her party planning book ‘Celebrate’ failed to live up to its expectation.
Her former agent David Godwin confirmed to the Telegraph that he indeed was not representing the 29-year-old socialite now, the New York Post reported.
According to reports, Middelton was dropped due to dismal sales but The Royalist said that she parted ways with the agent as she is not planning to write another book.
Her much-hyped foray into publishing had been widely ridiculed for its simple advice after it hit shelves.
The Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sister had reportedly been paid 400,000 pounds in advance for ‘Celebrate.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai