Plastikman releasing first album in 11 years
Los Angeles: Electronic dance star Plastikman has unveiled plans to release his first album in 11 years.
The Canadian musician, real name Richie Hawtin, reportedly recorded `Ex` in November last year at New York`s Guggenheim Museum during its annual fundraising event and he is now set to release the new material online next week.
"I locked myself away in a series of intense studio sessions and quickly recorded enough new material for the performance and realised I might also have enough for a complete new album," Hawtin said.
"The music came out of me effortlessly as I was very inspired by the opportunity to play in this beautiful architectural space renowned more for art than music," he added.
Hawtin released his last work as Plastikman in 2003 with the album Closer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows