Plastikman releasing first album in 11 years
Los Angeles: Electronic dance star Plastikman has unveiled plans to release his first album in 11 years.
The Canadian musician, real name Richie Hawtin, reportedly recorded `Ex` in November last year at New York`s Guggenheim Museum during its annual fundraising event and he is now set to release the new material online next week.
"I locked myself away in a series of intense studio sessions and quickly recorded enough new material for the performance and realised I might also have enough for a complete new album," Hawtin said.
"The music came out of me effortlessly as I was very inspired by the opportunity to play in this beautiful architectural space renowned more for art than music," he added.
Hawtin released his last work as Plastikman in 2003 with the album Closer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why