Playboy-themed birthday bash for Kate Moss
London: Supermodel Kate Moss is planning to ring in her 40th birthday by throwing a Playboy-themed party.
The model, who is married to Rocker Jamie Hinch, will also pose for the January issue of the magazine, reported the Daily Mirror.
"Kate is really getting into the spirit of Playboy. It`s something she has never done before but she thought if she was going to do it, she might as well do it properly. She is going full-out, as it`s to celebrate 60 years of the magazine. Kate will be hosting the party as their chief bunny.
"It`s going to be full of burlesque dancers and girls wearing little more than rabbit ears. It will be really kitsch ? but cool kitsch. All the Primrose Hill set will be there," a source told the newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion