Pooja Bedi`s new dog named Gaga
Mumbai: Pooja Bedi has a new family member - a little Shih Tzu pup. And her daughter Aalia has named the pet Gaga, after international pop star Lady Gaga.
"My 14-year-old daughter Aalia is a human encyclopaedia on Lady Gaga! Hence little one`s been named Gaga," tweeted Pooja.
She also posted a picture of the puppy wearing a neck band with `Gaga` written over it.
The puppy has been gifted to Aalia by the 42-year-old`s reported new beau, Akashdeep Sehgal, better known as Sky.
"Sky presented my daughter with this adorable Shih Tzu," she had earlier posted.
Pooja and Akashdeep became thick friends while they were participants on reality show "Bigg Boss" last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- Take this quiz to find out how did you pass away in your last life!
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it