Pooja Bedi`s new dog named Gaga
Mumbai: Pooja Bedi has a new family member - a little Shih Tzu pup. And her daughter Aalia has named the pet Gaga, after international pop star Lady Gaga.
"My 14-year-old daughter Aalia is a human encyclopaedia on Lady Gaga! Hence little one`s been named Gaga," tweeted Pooja.
She also posted a picture of the puppy wearing a neck band with `Gaga` written over it.
The puppy has been gifted to Aalia by the 42-year-old`s reported new beau, Akashdeep Sehgal, better known as Sky.
"Sky presented my daughter with this adorable Shih Tzu," she had earlier posted.
Pooja and Akashdeep became thick friends while they were participants on reality show "Bigg Boss" last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!