Pooja Bhatt gets abusive, threat calls
Mumbai: Actress-filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has been receiving obscene and threatening calls from an unidentified guy. She has filed an official complaint Wednesday at the Bandra police station here against the caller.
"Have been getting threatening/obscene calls from +918308984111. The male voice, obviously inebriated, abused me and threatened to come over," Pooja shared on Twitter in the early hours of Wednesday.
She called the police immediately, but only in vain.
"I called 100 to complain. A rude female voice on the other end asked me to go to the nearest police station as she could not do anything. When I explained that it is close to 1 a.m. and I could not possibly be expected to go to the police station alone, she got extremely brusque," wrote a Pooja.
The calls from +918308984111 continued in the meantime.
Pooja`s father, filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, shared that he too had "received a call from the same number at 12.35 a.m. (Jan 9)".
"It`s organised terror," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching