Pope Francis graces the cover of Rolling Stone magazine
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Pope Francis has become the first pope to feature on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.
The cover in question is that of February 13th issue of the iconic magazine.
The 77-year-old Argentine pontiff is hugely popular for engaging with the crowds by shunning his security cover. His way of making people religiously conscious is unique. He greets pilgrims, cracks jokes in order to reach out his message and the value of the Church to the millions who may not be aware of their faith.
Pope Francis is quite active on social media and holds a Twitter handle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online