Pope Francis graces the cover of Rolling Stone magazine
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Pope Francis has become the first pope to feature on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.
The cover in question is that of February 13th issue of the iconic magazine.
The 77-year-old Argentine pontiff is hugely popular for engaging with the crowds by shunning his security cover. His way of making people religiously conscious is unique. He greets pilgrims, cracks jokes in order to reach out his message and the value of the Church to the millions who may not be aware of their faith.
Pope Francis is quite active on social media and holds a Twitter handle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!