Post 40, Cameron Diaz feels fearless
Los Angeles: Actress Cameron Diaz says she doesn`t seem to stress as much now that she`s in her forties.
The 41-year-old says she she`s enjoying her new care-free attitude, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I like being 41. I love it. So much sh** just falls away. Fear, mostly. It`s the best age. That`s when a woman knows how to work things, or she doesn`t care about that anymore. You just stop being afraid," she was quoted by Esquire magazineas saying.
"You don`t worry about what men think. You just don`t worry that time register is anything awful," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'