Post `Bigg Boss 7`, Andy eyes Bollywood
Mumbai: Now that his stint on TV reality show `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` has come to an abrupt end, former video jockey Andy`s eyes are set on Bollywood - and no, `herogiri` is not on his mind!
"I don`t mean I want to play the hero. There are so many roles to play in today`s Hindi cinema," Andy said.
"I am a trained actor. I`ve done theatre in London. I`ve also done choreography and dancing for 15 years. Mumbai has been my home for 10 years now. I am not going anywhere," he added.
Andy`s exit came as a part of a mid-week elimination on the show, which will have its grand finale Saturday. He was amongst the five finalists on the show,which airs on channel Colors.
However, he has no regrets about not winning "Bigg Boss".
"I never expected to win. I think Gauhar Khan or Tanisha Mukherjee stand a good chance of winning. As far as I am concerned, I was right there till the end. I was evicted only three days before the grand finale. So I feel as good as victorious.
"I`ve come away a lot more patient and appreciative of the good things in life. When I came out of `Bigg Boss`, my brother gave me a chocolate biscuit. Nothing has ever tasted so good. And hey, my Hindi has improved," he said.
At least, that`s one step ahead for a career in Bollywood!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!