Post rehab, Lindsay Lohan plans to go into hiding
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan is planning to go into hiding after she gets out of the rehabilitation centre in August.
Sources close to the 26-year-old told tmz.com that Lohan has now realised that she has been powerless in combating her addictions. Lohan also feels New York and Los Angeles only feed her demons, so she needs to get out.
Lohan is scheduled to leave the rehab in early August and she plans to move somewhere in the US where there are no paparazzi, and go somewhere she can get back in touch with her true self.
The sources connected with her treatment claimed that the 12-step program is working for Lohan`s betterment.
Lohan is currently at the Cliffside Malibu rehab centre. She was previously getting her court-ordered treatment at the Betty Ford Centre at Rancho Mirage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch