Pregnancy caused memory lapses: Kate Winslet
London: Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet suffered memory lapses during her recent pregnancy but she is regaining it.
The 38-year-old `Titanic` actress who is a mother of three, believes that her recent pregnancy destroyed her brain cells, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s lovely actually having had the baby because now all my brain cells are coming back to me and I can remember things - like the films I once made," she said.
"The baby`s wonderful, and actually at night he`s a pretty good sleeper. He`s not much of a day-time sleeper but he`s very good at nights," she added.
The British actress who has recently shed weight post her pregnancy said, "I haven`t deliberately done anything to lose weight, it is all Mother Nature. I think there`s terrible pressure on women to lose baby weight. It`s a really tricky subject actually because everyone`s different. We shouldn`t talk about it too much."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- This is the only temple where Lord Hanuman is worshipped in female form