Pregnant Carla Bruni eager to deliver so she can drink, smoke again
London: French First Lady Carla Bruni, who is pregnant with President Nicolas Sarkozy’s child, has revealed that she cannot wait to deliver her baby as she wants to start drinking and smoking again.
Bruni, 43, who already has a son from another relationship, is expecting her first child with Sarkozy, 56, in six weeks.
“Quite frankly, I can’t stand it any more. I spend most of my time sitting or lying down. I can’t drink or smoke,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“I’m in a hurry to get it over,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles