Pregnant Hilaria Baldwin munches on garlic to induce labour
London: Alec Baldwin`s heavily pregnant wife Hilaria has taken to munching garlic in an effort to naturally kickstart the labour process.
Hilaria, 29, who confirmed her baby news in early February , appears to have passed her due date and reveals she is starting to get desperate to meet her unborn child.
"Just tried to induce labor by making gazpacho with extra garlic. I think it might kill us first... Or the next person we talk to?? sorry guys," she posted.
The baby is Hilaria`s first child with the "30 Rock star", who is also a father to 17-year-old model Ireland from his first marriage to Kim Basinger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes