Pregnant Snooki wants second baby to be boy
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Snooki has revealed that she and fiance Jionni LaValle want to have another baby boy to join son Lorenzo, 19 months.
Snooki, 26, and LaValle welcomed their first child, Lorenzo Dominc LaValle, in August 2012, reportedly.
"If it`s a boy or it`s a girl, as long as the baby`s healthy we`re gonna be very, very happy, but me and Jionni would like to have two boys, you know, another boy," she said.
"Everybody in our family has a boy and then a girl, or a girl and a boy, so we kind of want two boys to switch it up and make it different. Plus, I`m not ready to have a miniature me. I don`t need a diva telling me what to do. I`m not ready for that," she added.
The couple wanted their children to be close in age.
"Jionni and I were trying to have our second baby since November, so every month we kept taking tests," Snooki said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression
- Obama, DiCaprio to discuss climate change
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers