Pregnant women comment was joke: Kim Kardashian
Los Angeles: Kim Kardashian says she was “joking” when she advised that pregnant women should hide their bodies in “a big blanket”.
She caused a stir earlier this week by claiming pregnant women should “never leave the house” and hide their bodies in a “huge blanket”.
But Kim has now taken to Twitter to defend her comments, insisting that she was being "sarcastic" with her tongue-in-cheek maternity recommendations, reports mirror.co.in.
She wrote: “I guess you can`t be sarcastic when doing interviews! I was asked about tips on pregnancy style.....
“I jokingly said pregnant woman should hide/stay in if they looked like I did lol. I said ask Kourt her tips bc she has the best preg style.”
“I really should start video taping the interviews I do & post on my website so u can see the laughs & how it`s really said,” she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple