Preity Zinta excited to be in US
California: Actress Preity Zinta is happy to be in US and will be attending the Spring Charity Ball.
The Spring Charity Ball 2014 began in California, US, March 1 and will conclude Sunday.
"Always excited to be in the US even though the flight feels longer everytime. Hope I make it to the Spring Charity Ball without passing out," Preity posted on Twitter.
The 39-year-old had earlier said that she feels "totally zonked" because of the jet lag and wished she was attending a Sleeping Beauty Ball.
"Landed in California and it`s pouring down rain. Now in SFO and (I) am totally zonked with the jet lag. Wish was attending a Sleeping Beauty Ball," she posted.
The actress was last seen on the silver screen in her maiden production `Ishkq In Paris`, which didn`t garner much success at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Veteran actor Dilip Kumar doing fine, thanks fans for prayers!
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!