Presidential race not fair, says Chris Rock
London: Comedian Chris Rock has said that he would like the presidential elections to be more “like a real fight.”
“I wish we didn’t have to stoop to this level. I wish they made it like a real fight,” the Politico quoted him as saying on CBS ‘This Morning’ on Thursday.
“I mean, we’re watching the Olympics right now and everything is fair.
“So I wish both guys could only spend the exact same amount of money and let the best man win,” he said.
The 47-year-old actor, who’s an Obama supporter, said that he was curious to see just “how mean” things could get as the race heats up.
“It’s getting really, really, really mean,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'