Priest at Philip Hoffman`s funeral admits learning about humility from him
Washington: The priest presiding over Philip Seymour Hoffman`s funeral has admitted that he learnt about humility from him.
Fr. James Martin S.J., who had advised the late actor on his role as Father Flynn in the movie `Doubt`, said that he was "a lovely person, very down-to-earth", People Magazine reported.
The priest had first met the deceased star when he had been called to consult on the Labyrinth Theater Company`s production of `The Last Days of Judas Iscariot` which was directed by Hoffman in 2003.
They had spent time together at New York City`s Saint Ignatius Church where he taught him how a priest celebrates Mass, and his funeral Mass was held at the same church.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!