Priest at Philip Hoffman`s funeral admits learning about humility from him
Washington: The priest presiding over Philip Seymour Hoffman`s funeral has admitted that he learnt about humility from him.
Fr. James Martin S.J., who had advised the late actor on his role as Father Flynn in the movie `Doubt`, said that he was "a lovely person, very down-to-earth", People Magazine reported.
The priest had first met the deceased star when he had been called to consult on the Labyrinth Theater Company`s production of `The Last Days of Judas Iscariot` which was directed by Hoffman in 2003.
They had spent time together at New York City`s Saint Ignatius Church where he taught him how a priest celebrates Mass, and his funeral Mass was held at the same church.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why