Prince Harry `facing hair loss` like brother William
London: Prince Harry is losing his locks just like elder brother, William, experts have revealed.
It has been predicted that the royal will shed much of his hair by the age of 50, the Daily Star reported.
Surgeons have also urged the Prince to have emergency hair treatment to avoid losing his heart-throb status.
Dr Nadeem Uddin Khan told the publication that Harry should party as much as he wants because it will all catch up with him.
Khan, who runs Harley Street Hair Clinic - which did a hair transplant on footballer Wayne Rooney, 26, said that he doesn`t know why the royals haven`t come forward for a treatment.
"It`s pretty straightforward and, after all, they can afford it," he added.
Recent snaps of the ginger prince revealed a bald patch, but he is still better off than William, who is two years older to him.
Meanwhile, Jonny Harris, director of the Belgravia Centre for hair loss, said that Harry may have very thin hair by 50, but William will be bald by 40,or perhaps even by his mid-thirties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check