Prince Harry made tea for comrades in Afghanistan
London: Prince Harry, deployed as an Apache helicopter pilot in Afghanistan, served tea to his army comrades after losing a Ludo-style game, a media report said.
The 28-year-old Harry served as a tea-making ‘Brew Bitch’, The Sun reported.
He said crew members had to win a Ludo-style game or act as a "flunky for pals".
Harry, currently in Britain after a five-month deployment, said: "Whoever loses that becomes the Brew Bitch."
His flight commander Captain Simon Beattie said of the game, called Uckers: "It`s always the thing we do first in the morning."
Beattie said he even cheated, just to be waited on by the third in line to the England throne.
The helicopter crews also watched films like ‘Black Hawk Down’, about two US helicopters shot down in Somalia, just to unwind.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President