Prince Harry made tea for comrades in Afghanistan
London: Prince Harry, deployed as an Apache helicopter pilot in Afghanistan, served tea to his army comrades after losing a Ludo-style game, a media report said.
The 28-year-old Harry served as a tea-making ‘Brew Bitch’, The Sun reported.
He said crew members had to win a Ludo-style game or act as a "flunky for pals".
Harry, currently in Britain after a five-month deployment, said: "Whoever loses that becomes the Brew Bitch."
His flight commander Captain Simon Beattie said of the game, called Uckers: "It`s always the thing we do first in the morning."
Beattie said he even cheated, just to be waited on by the third in line to the England throne.
The helicopter crews also watched films like ‘Black Hawk Down’, about two US helicopters shot down in Somalia, just to unwind.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour