Prince Philip gives exercise tips to Kate Middleton
London: Prince Philip is said to be making sure his grandson Prince William’s wife Kate is settling in well with the Royal life, even calling her up to give her exercise tips.
Philip, 90, who fell out with daughters-in-law Princess Di and Sarah Ferguson after their marriage splits, has also been offering Wills, 29, advice on updating the kitchen of their new flat in Kensington Palace.
“Kate is really touched. It’s a sign that senior royals are keen to make sure new members fit in. Prince Philip wanted to make sure the pressures weren’t getting to her,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“He’s even been sharing tips about his exercise routine with Kate. He is 90 but still tries to keep fit.
“And he is helping to redesign their kitchen using natural woods and Welsh slate. When he went round to visit he got out a pen and started sketching ideas.
“His designs are very practical, much more practical than the sometimes fanciful ideas of top designers.
“His ideas have been well received by William and Kate,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate