Prince Philip gives exercise tips to Kate Middleton
London: Prince Philip is said to be making sure his grandson Prince William’s wife Kate is settling in well with the Royal life, even calling her up to give her exercise tips.
Philip, 90, who fell out with daughters-in-law Princess Di and Sarah Ferguson after their marriage splits, has also been offering Wills, 29, advice on updating the kitchen of their new flat in Kensington Palace.
“Kate is really touched. It’s a sign that senior royals are keen to make sure new members fit in. Prince Philip wanted to make sure the pressures weren’t getting to her,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“He’s even been sharing tips about his exercise routine with Kate. He is 90 but still tries to keep fit.
“And he is helping to redesign their kitchen using natural woods and Welsh slate. When he went round to visit he got out a pen and started sketching ideas.
“His designs are very practical, much more practical than the sometimes fanciful ideas of top designers.
“His ideas have been well received by William and Kate,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Navratri 2016 calendar: Worship goddess Durga and her nine avatars on each day