Prince Phillip jokes about stripping on visit to chocolate factory
London: Prince Philip cracked a saucy joke about stripping during his visit to a chocolate factory in Slough on Friday with the Queen.
The Duke of Edinburgh was introduced to Audrey Cook, 83, who has worked at Mars factory for 69 years.
Cook told the 91-year-old royal that she had started out in the stripping department, where Mars chocolate bars were once cut by hand in the 40s and 50s, in reply he joked that he thought it was something else, the Mirror reported.
She told Philip that it was all done by hand then, and he replied "Well, most stripping is done by hand”.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha