Prince Phillip jokes about stripping on visit to chocolate factory
London: Prince Philip cracked a saucy joke about stripping during his visit to a chocolate factory in Slough on Friday with the Queen.
The Duke of Edinburgh was introduced to Audrey Cook, 83, who has worked at Mars factory for 69 years.
Cook told the 91-year-old royal that she had started out in the stripping department, where Mars chocolate bars were once cut by hand in the 40s and 50s, in reply he joked that he thought it was something else, the Mirror reported.
She told Philip that it was all done by hand then, and he replied "Well, most stripping is done by hand”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!