Prince William fuels Kate pregnancy rumours by accepting baby gift
London: Prince William sparked baby rumours by accepting a romper suit from a well-wisher and telling her: “I’ll keep that.”
The Prince made the comments as he and wife Duchess Kate chatted to the crowds on a day out in Cambridge - their first visit to the city that bears their name, the Mirror reported.
During a walkabout where they met hundreds of well-wishers, William was given a handmade babygrow from new mum Samantha Hill bearing a picture of a helicopter and the words: “Daddy’s little co-pilot.”
Samantha, 27, from Sudbury, Suffolk, was with her four-week old daughter Beth, and said: “I made it for when his little one comes along, he’s a helicopter pilot so his baby will think his daddy is cool.”
“When I gave it to him he said ‘I’ll keep that’ and handed it to his aide,” she said.
Search and Rescue Pilot William looked delighted with the present, which could one day be worn by a son or daughter who would be third-in-line to the throne.
The couple has made no secret of their desire to start a family since getting married last April, and William even told well-wishers in Singapore that he hoped to have two children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video