Prince William fuels Kate pregnancy rumours by accepting baby gift
London: Prince William sparked baby rumours by accepting a romper suit from a well-wisher and telling her: “I’ll keep that.”
The Prince made the comments as he and wife Duchess Kate chatted to the crowds on a day out in Cambridge - their first visit to the city that bears their name, the Mirror reported.
During a walkabout where they met hundreds of well-wishers, William was given a handmade babygrow from new mum Samantha Hill bearing a picture of a helicopter and the words: “Daddy’s little co-pilot.”
Samantha, 27, from Sudbury, Suffolk, was with her four-week old daughter Beth, and said: “I made it for when his little one comes along, he’s a helicopter pilot so his baby will think his daddy is cool.”
“When I gave it to him he said ‘I’ll keep that’ and handed it to his aide,” she said.
Search and Rescue Pilot William looked delighted with the present, which could one day be worn by a son or daughter who would be third-in-line to the throne.
The couple has made no secret of their desire to start a family since getting married last April, and William even told well-wishers in Singapore that he hoped to have two children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai